Does any one know of any place that is hiring. I would like to find a place half way decent to work with half way decent wages......is there such a place????
Does any one know of any place that is hiring. I would like to find a place half way decent to work with half way decent wages......is there such a place????
I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury.
Jefferson Motel...lol
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v29/TheGreatOne/221_2127.jpg[/img]
yeah good one but you forgot one thing....I think I said decent
I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury.
tempurpedic is hiring is duffield very hard to get on got to go thru the unemployment office me and uk5 works down there together
I heard that if you have people put your name in that helps, any idea about that.
How many people are they hiring?
I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury.
like 70 and yea that helps
Umm well Sykes is hiring, I wouldnt exactly call it good wages though. You start out at 7an hour. Though IMO, its a pretty easy job. Kinda boring though. If you can sit around all day and take calls, then you might like it.
If you want me to, I can put in a referral for you. Just let me know.
Avoid Sykes like the plague.
[img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]
Mikmo Said He Would Put any a good word for anybody that wants to work at Sykes.
Hey now, Union Man...no need to be insulting on here. Weren't you Todd McReynolds right hand man up there?
[img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]
Bookmarks